- Download and save the Application to your computer.
- Please email your completed Staff Application to Eric at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need 3 Reference People (1. Pastor, 2. Employer/Teacher/Coach, 3. Non-Related Adult).
- Share the link with each of your reference people.
- They are to send the completed reference directly to Eric at: email@example.com.
Attention All Junior Staff Applicants!
- The deadline for Jr. Staff Applicants’ paperwork is February 19, 2021.
- You must attend Operation Cooperation – March 5-7, 2021.
- Click here to download the Operation Cooperation Registration Form
Eric will communicate directly with all applicants. Hiring for Senior Staff will begin January 1, 2021.
2021 Summer Camp Employment Opportunities
The Program Director’s Assistants (1 male/1 female) work with the Program Director in the planning, supervising, and running of summer camps. Pay – $210 per week
Senior Counselor – responsible for the safety, supervision, and spiritual nurture of 5-10 campers. They will also give leadership to and work with their Jr. Counselor. Pay – $190 per week
Junior Counselor – responsible for assisting the Senior Counselor in the safety,
supervision, and spiritual nurture of 5-10 campers. Pay – $84 per week
Senior A/V Tech – responsible for taking pictures/videos, creating powerpoints, operating sound & powerpoint, keeping pictures organized, and providing leadership for the Jr. A/V Tech and Intern. Pay – $185 per week
Jr. A/V Tech – works with the Senior A/V Tech to take pictures/videos, create powerpoints, operate sound & powerpoint, and keep pictures organized. Pay -$84 per week
The Lifeguard is responsible for the safety of all campers and staff at all waterfront locations. Pay – $185 per week
Dining Room Host/Hostess – responsible for supervising kitchen aides and overseeing dining room preparation, serving, and meal clean-up. Pay – $150 per week
Kitchen Aid – responsible to assist the Host/Hostess in preparation, serving, and clean-up of meals. Pay – $84 per week
Senior Maintenance Helper – assists the Maintenance Director in the upkeep of all buildings, grounds, and equipment belonging to camp. Pay – $185 per week
Junior Maintenance Helper – assists the Maintenance Director & the Sr. Maintenance Helper in the upkeep of all buildings, grounds, and equipment belonging to camp. Pay – $84 per week
The Elective Instructor is responsible for planning exciting and interesting activities as well as supervising and interacting with the campers. Pay – $150 per week
The Nurse must have at least 2 years of nursing training (RN, LPN, or equivalents preferred), and be currently certified in First Aid and CPR. The Nurse is responsible for the safety and health of campers and staff. Pay – $250 per week