Summer Camp Registration
To receive a free camp t-shirt, your child’s summer camp registration must be postmarked by April 24, 2021. Free t-shirts are given out on the day of arrival at camp.
- Paid in Full Discount
- Pay in full by May 16 to receive a discount off of your child’s registration.
- Large Family Discount
- For families with 3 or more children coming to summer camp in one year.
- The 3rd child will receive $10 off the registration fee.
- The 4th child $20 off, and so on.
- Membership Discount
- Membership dues are $125 per year.
- Benefits include:
- 1 free night of lodging a year per membership
- 15% off the fee for all summer camps
- 10% off the fee for all retreats
- Call the camp for more information, 717.328.3055.
All of the weeks of camp are based on Grade Completed.
We have camps that range from completed Pre-K – 12th
Scholarships are available on a limited basis for those with financial needs.
Please email Eric to receive a scholarship form and more info: email@example.com.
- $20 deposit is non-refundable
- Before May 1, all except the deposit is refunded
- May 1-June 1, 50% except the deposit is refunded
- After June 1, no refund except for a medical emergency with a written notice from a qualified physician
- No shows or children sent home forfeit their refund
Cove Valley uses professional standards when food is prepared for campers. Each meal is well balanced and designed to appeal to each age group of campers. If your child has special dietary concerns, we ask that you notify us two weeks before they arrive at camp and on their health card. We may ask for you to bring along some substitutes (i.e. soy milk for lactose intolerance).
For any Food Service Questions contact Amy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cabin Mates can be requested on the Summer Camp Registration Form.
The request must be mutual and documented on the registration form.
To schedule a tour, contact Eric at: email@example.com.
Summer Camp – $20 late fee charged if a registration is postmarked 2 weeks or less before camp begins.
Winter Retreats – $10 late fee charged if a registration is postmarked one week or less before the retreat begins.
Summer Camp Procedures
The Drop-off and Pick-up times vary by event.
2021 Parent pack coming soon!
- Archery (Blue Jays and Eagles)
- Chef (Eagles only)
- Crafts (Blue Jays and Eagles)
- Drama (Blue Jays and Eagles)
- Fishing (Blue Jays only)
- Rocketry (Blue Jays only)
- Sports (Blue Jays and Eagles)
- Worship Team (Blue Jays and Eagles)
2021 Parent pack coming soon!
Each camper will receive a Trading Post account to purchase snacks and drinks during their week of camp. During Registration or before the week starts, a parent will be able to set-up a Trading Post account for their camper and put in whatever amount of money they choose. We recommend around $30.
The campers will go into the Trading Post twice a day to purchase snacks. At least one time during the week, they will be able to purchase souvenirs. The younger campers are limited on the amount that they can buy.
Each week of camp has a nurse that stays at camp for the week. During Registration, the nurse will review the health forms and collect any medications that the camper will need to take during the week. The nurse will distribute the medications as needed throughout the week.
You may contact your child by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. The emails are printed out and distributed once a day. There is a $1 fee for printing emails.
Campers are not permitted to make or receive phone calls, because they distract from the total camp experience.
Click here to view Our Faith page.
We will email a link to you on the second day of camp. The link will connect you to a photo album that will be updated throughout the week of camp.
- Have a vital relationship with Jesus Christ and a desire to share Him with others.
- Be in agreement with the statement of faith, purpose, and objectives of Cove Valley Christian Youth Camp.
- Be willing to forego personal liberties and luxuries for the common good of the camp and/or campers.
- Be flexible and able to work with campers and other staff members with a Christ-like servant attitude.
- Have an understanding of the Bible and read it daily.
- Be able to share with a person about what it means to be a Christian, and be able to lead them into a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Click here to view information about summer employment.
- Program Director’s Assistant (Female)
- Program Director’s Assistant (Male)
- Sr. A/V Tech
- Jr. A/V Tech
- Electives Instructor
- Sr. Counselor
- Jr. Counselor (15-17 yrs old)
- Maintenance Helper
- Jr. Maintenance
- Dining Room Hostess/Host
- Kitchen Aides
Click here to view jobs available for summer employment.
- Jr. Staff are 15-17 years of age.
- Sr. Staff are 18+ in age.
Click here to view more information.
- Email or mail your completed application to me, plus hand out the Reference Form to your 3 Reference People: 1. Pastor, 2. Employer, Teacher, or Coach, 3. Nonrelated Adult. The reference forms can be filled out electronically, so all that you need to do is share the link with your reference people. The completed reference forms are to be sent DIRECTLY to me from your reference people.
- Once I receive your application and ALL of the completed reference forms, I will interview each Sr. Staff candidate – in person. If an in person interview is not possible, I will conduct an interview via Zoom. Operation Cooperation is a requirement for allJunior Staff Applicants. The weekendserves as their interview.
- Applicants will be processed and hired once steps #1 and #2 are completed.
Click here to view our Summer Employment Page.